With the holiday season fast approaching Broadway Health Collective is continuing our long tradition of community involvement by partnering with, and accepting donations for, Adelle House this Christmas.
Adelle House is a twelve (12) unit apartment building established for women and their children that have left abusive relationships and wish to work together to develop a safe, enriched community for themselves and their children. Two single unit apartments are also available for single women.
The goals of Adelle House are to provide low-cost, supportive housing for women and children who will live independently in a safe community and to provide opportunities for individual growth and development.
Various items that most of us take for granted are desperately needed. The Broadway Health Collective will be accepting donations of any kind, however the following list is what is most needed at this time.
Items to consider donating this holiday season for Adelle House are:
- Gift cards to Walmart and Superstore (these gift cards will make it possible for mothers and single women to shop independently for food and items they need and are most desirable because of their flexibility)
- Food staples like flour, oil, coffee, sugar, etc
- Towel sets
- Kitchen cooking knives/sets or singles
- Pots and Pans/sets or singles
- Drinking glasses (small and large)
- Microwaves (5)
- Baking sheets
- Pyrex rectangular dishes
- Gifts for children (ages and number of children to come in an update once provided by Adelle House)
Please consider donating to Adelle House through Broadway Health Collective this Christmas season. Donations can be dropped off at your next appointment.
Cash donations can be given to your practitioner or e-transferred to email@example.com with "Adelle" listed as the descriptor. We will purchase gift cards with any cash donations received.
We hope you will consider supporting this important organization caring for members of our community. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Broadway Health Collective